I've been a good girl this year. I always pick up my room and I never fight with my brothers and sisters. I remember to do all my chores (even cleaning out the cat box!). I always remember to say please and thank you and I'm even nice to the people I don't like.
Here is my Christmas list. I hope you can bring me lots of presents from this list because I've been such a good girl this year!
What I Want for Christmas
- baseboards for my upstairs. I need about 140 feet of baseboards. I'd like pre-finished white that is at least 5 inches tall. It would be great if I got crown molding too, but I really just need the baseboards
- I'd really like to get electric outlets and another range of lights in my basement. I can't plug my freezer in because I only have one outlet for the entire basement right now that the washer and dryer are plugged into. The basement also only has two lightbulbs, so I can't really see anything by the furnace and water heater or by all the storage stuff. Sometimes it can get really scary down there, Santa!
- Merry Maids once a month for a year. I really don't like doing floors.
- A personal trainer at the Y for 1-2 times per week. Maybe for like 3 months? I think it would really help me get motivated to exercise and be healthy.
- Zubaz. I know, they're so not cool, but I really do want a pair. I'd like the maroon and white pair.
- Chia Pet. I've always wanted a Chia Pet, but I never had one before. If I got the cat grass, I think Katsa would really like it too.
- a new car - I'd really like a crossover SUV or a hatchback. Hauling stuff is so hard in my compact! Plus, it still smokes and smells like something is burning after driving on the freeway.
- the Dremel Trio looks pretty awesome. I could cut stuff then.
- White Interior doors for the 2nd floor. Now that all my trim is painted white, the doors look even worse.
PS - maybe you could bring some cookies back for Mrs. Claus too.